Dr. Xiaohua(Edward) Li
Electrical and Computer Engineering
State University of New York at Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13902, USA
Office: ES 2321, Phone: (607) 777-6048, Fax:
- Research interests:
processing, communications, wireless networking, wireless security and
- I have worked and published extensively in adaptive signal
processing, array signal processing, blind channel identification,
blind equalization, multi-user detection (MUD) for CDMA, OFDM,
asynchronous space-time communication, cooperative communications,
cognitive radio networks, anti-jamming design, cross-layer design,
secure physical-layer transmissions, game-theoretic spectrum sharing,
big data privacy, etc.
- Current projects:
- NSF EARS program:
Collaborative Research: Intelligence Measure of Cognitive Radio
Networks, 1/2015-12/2017, $450K (Total $680K).
- I take the
role of leading PI for this collaborative project, collaborating
Prof. Yu Chen of Dept. of ECE, Binghamton University, and Prof. Kai
Zeng of George Mason University.
- NSF CNS:
Dynamic Behavior and Coexistence of
Intelligent Radio Spectrum Access Systems, 1/2013-12/2015,
- I am the sole PI for this project
- REU supplement, 5/2014-12/2015
- AFRL/IF Summer Visiting Faculty Research program: Jamming and spectrum
mutation in cognitive radio networks, Big data privacy, etc.
- Shanghai Jiao Tong
University (BS in Control, MS in BME), University of Cincinnati (PhD in
ECE), State University of New York at Binghamton (Assistant Professor
and then Associate Professor in ECE)
- EECE477/545 Digital Communication Systems (Fall 2014 Syllabus)
- EECE580D Game Theory for Wireless Communications (Fall 2014
- EECE377 Communication Systems (Spring 2014
- EECE521 Digital Signal Processing II (Spring 2014
- EECE542 Wireless Communications (Fall 2013)
- EE642 Adaptive Signal Processing (Fall 2012)
- EECE501 Advanced Mathematics for Electrical Engineering
tutorial on channel equalization
- This is a tutorial for students to learn MATLAB
programming in channel equalization simulations. There are some source
code MATLAB programs available. The material was developed in 2001.
Due to system upgrading, this address is switched from
Last updated: September 18, 2014.