Eva Wu, Professor
Ph.D., University of Minnesota,
ES2325, (607) 777-4375, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring 2011, EECE418/502, Electric power systems.
- Fall 2011, EECE515, Linear systems.
- Fall 2011, EECE680b, Optimization.
- Spring 2012, EECE418/502, Electric power
- Fall 2012, EECE418/502, Electric power systems.
- Fall 2012, EECE619, Control of networked systems
- Spring 2013, EECE480A/580A, Introduction to
- Fall 2013, EECE418/502, Electric power systems.
- Fall 2013, EECE515, Linear systems.
- Spring 2014, EECE480A/580A, Introduction to
- Fall 2014, EECE680A, Optimization
- Recloser and sectionalizer
placement for reliability improvement using discrete event simulation, to
appear in Proc. IEEE PES GM, 2014. (Qiu
- On-line impulse response extraction of a power
transfer path using pulse compression probing, to appear in Proc. American
Control Conference, 2014. (Wu and
- Minimum cost upgrade of PMU networks for synchrophasor
availability, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Systems,
vol.24, pp.1341-1360. 2014 (Huang and Wu)
- Data availability-constrained placement of PMUs
and communication links in a power system, IEEE Systems Journal, vol.8, pp. 483-492, 2014. (Huang, Wu,
- Control reconfigurability-based placement
strategy for FACTS devices, Proc.
2013 American Control Conference. (Qiu and
- A new scalable solution to optimal PMU placement
under a long-run data availability criterion, Proc. 2013 American Control Conference. (Huang and Wu)
- Fault-tolerant placement of phasor measurement
units based on control reconfigurability, Control Engineering Practice, vol. 21, pp.1-11, 2013. (Huang and Wu)
- Fault-tolerant control of power systems for
security and availability, Proc.
American Control Conference, 2012. (Wu and Ruschmann)
- Redundancy architecture design for availability
of synchrophasors, Proc. IEEE PES
Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies, 2012. (Ruschmann, Wu and Huang)
a highly available modern grid,
Chapter 10 in Control and Optimization Theories for Electric Smart Grid,
A. Chakrabortty, and M. Ilic,
Editors, Springer, 2012. (Wu and Ruschmann)
- Fault-tolerant sensor placement based on control
reconfigurability, Proc. IFAC
Congress, 2011. (Huang and Wu)
- Sigma-delta control of a biased and initially
displaced MEMS microphone, Proc.
IFAC Congress, 2011. (A. Steinmann, N.E. Wu, Q. Su, R.N. Miles)
- Pulse compression probing for nonlinear systems
with additional hard nonlinearities at the input, Proc. American Control Conference, 2011.
(M.C. Ruschmann, N.E. Wu)
- Probing the NASA Generic Transport Aircraft in
real-time for health monitoring, IEEE
Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol.19, pp.1288-1295,
2011. (Wu, Ruschmann, and Huang)
- Fault-tolerant control of a hidden Markov
process with application to resource allocation in an air operation, in
Special Issue on Fault Detection, Diagnosis, and Fault-Tolerant Control, Journal of Systems Engineering and
Electronics, vol.22, pp.12-21, 2011. (Wu and Ruschmann)